This policy (together with our terms of website use – Please see separate website Terms and Conditions of use.
What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.wendycapewell.co.uk or contact us using the website forms.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact Wendy Capewell
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and
This information helps us to :
- send you our newsletters from time to time if you have requested this information
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and
- notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Wendy Capewell and Whitstable Web Design, our suppliers and my VA to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use Mailchimp for our email alerts. As well as Vcita, which is my booking system where your information is stored. Both of which stores your data in the United States and are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information is secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Wendy Capewell is a sole trader, 17 Grafton Close, Whitehill, Bordon,Hampshire. GU35 9QY