Counsellor & Psychotherapist
There are times in our lives when things can become overwhelming, and we just don’t know which way to turn.
Whilst talking with family and friends can be helpful, sometimes it feels like they just don’t understand, offering advice that just doesn’t fit with you. Or perhaps you feel dismissed, and that others expect you to get a grip and move on. You know that if you could – you would.
I’m Wendy Capewell, as an experienced, qualified Counsellor, I provide a safe, non-judgmental space where you can explore the issues that are affecting your life in complete confidence.
I can help if you are struggling with:
• Feeling flat, lacking motivation, and having no purpose in life
• Stress levels are way out of control
• You feel anxious and it affecting your health
• Issues with your partner, family or colleagues are making you unhappy
• You experienced Childhood Sexual Abuse which is continuing to affect your life